Perfect Simplu Fetească Neagră has a red with magenta shades color and an elegant body, balanced by the time spent in Romanian oak barrels.
The aromas are both floral and fruity (violets, bitter cherries) as well as those specific to the Fetească Neagră variety, of freshly cut herbs, and even notes of sweet wood.
Culinary recommendations: pork, veal and lamb dishes, steak, maturated cheese.
The main stages of the development of this wine:
• Hand harvested in small crates and sorting on vibrating table;
• Pre fermentation maceration for 9 days to extract colour and aromas;
• Alcoholic fermentation performed by indigenous yeasts;
• Post fermentation maceration for 12 days to extract tannins;
• Malolactic fermentation performed by indigenous yeasts;
• Aging on fine lees during 10 months (85% of the volume in stainless tanks and 15% of the volume in new medium roasted 225 L Romanian barrels).